N5FD!

Soooooo much goodness! Love the line up, and really looking forward to the upcoming new addition. That wood is gorgeous!

Holy cow Tosca, x5!! All of them are fantastic!!

The woods for that Private Stock are INSANE!! I have been tempted to do something like that the last two trips, but I chickened out each time. Well done!

Since I have somehow moved on from DC's to SC's (I sold my last DC last night, 100% SC now, 5 of them with more on the way!), I guess I can forgive you now for beating me by like three minutes to that Friday night with Brian on that Dragon's Glow one!! :)

Wow man. I think that's worthy of a nomination for Vice President of the 594 club.

Well, with no DC's now, I guess I can only be President of the *SC* 594 Club? Maybe the door is open for a new President of the DC 594 Club... ;)

We're all anticipating a pic of Sergio bending over to pick up the White Westie (Cloudzilla).

I figured I'd take this along and snap a pic of him with it whilst in said yoga pants. Cuz, ya know, blue

20170418_104548_zpsjipldfyf.jpg

Great looking guitars Mark! I'm excited to see 7081 come together...and all her holes.
Hard to pick a favorite, but I love the inlays, tuner buttons and board matching the color scheme on the glow. I'm a sucker for charcoal and the tri-colors they've done recently are excellent.

Back