NExpGD...The 594...

Thank you for sharing more pictures. I think this is a magical guitar. That GOM color never gets old, either. SO vintage!

Congrats, and enjoy!

Kevin

Thank you for sharing more pictures. I think this is a magical guitar. That GOM color never gets old, either. SO vintage!

Congrats, and enjoy!

Kevin

Thanks everyone...it is a special guitar...easy to tell that immediately when I picked it up.

So...Kevin....when is your NGD? Looking forward to that one....soon?

Thanks everyone...it is a special guitar...easy to tell that immediately when I picked it up.

So...Kevin....when is your NGD? Looking forward to that one....soon?

UPS is telling me Friday! Did you happen to see the weight of this thing?? Gibson R9, eat your heart out!!!!

Kevin

UPS is telling me Friday! Did you happen to see the weight of this thing?? Gibson R9, eat your heart out!!!!

Kevin

I have an R9 "Skinnerburst"...exactly the same color (PRS nailed this finish)...the similarities end there. Maybe a side by side photo shoot, weigh-in and tone comparison are in order?

I have an R9 "Skinnerburst"...exactly the same color (PRS nailed this finish)...the similarities end there. Maybe a side by side photo shoot, weigh-in and tone comparison are in order?

Yes please!

Back