N(U)GD - PRS Santana

Huh? is this sarcasm or fishing for compliments? or just misalignment to personal color preferences?
No! No! No!! Not sarcasm. Not fishing. Just the latter. I came across wrong. I love this guitar. I love the top. It is just if I had a choice I would have gone with a different color. Red Fire Burst? Orange Tiger?? Black Gold Wrap Burst? The Charcoal Burst is just not my favorite.

Besides. We all know. When it comes to a new Santana the only thing that matters is that @sergiodeblanc approves it!

Everybody thank you for the comments and complements.

Besides, that’s not even real. ;)

It could be!

Dear Paul

It has come to my attention, that the “second most notable” member of our amazing on line community should be honoured for his outstanding contribution to this forum. Also for his valour on and off the luthiery battlefield.

Never has one given so much to so many.

In lieu of this, I respectfully request that consideration is given to a “Limited Edition” Serge Blue Santana model, with matching stained maple neck and fretboard.

Your consideration to this project is much appreciated.

Yours

AR

P.S. Please understand the sensitivity of this project, unlike your wonderful stains that are now lightfast.

I think it's beautiful and love the finish! Agree that Santanas are incredible instruments. A cannon of a guitar and far more versatile than most non-owners would imagine ... even underrated IMO.

You crushed it man!

Back