N G D - Copper (color) and Brazilian (fretboard)...

Hopeful Sinner

Angry Southern Gentleman
I'll get some better pics when the weather clears up... But for now, I had to share my joy with y'all...

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Big THANK YOU to Derek @ Morgan Guitars for the super deal...

This guitar is smoking. I swear every Paul's Guitar I've seen is top notch. I'm sure I don't have to ask but...how do you like it? Congrats on a beautiful guitar.

Great lookin Paul's, Jon. I love that color and flame!

Holy cow, that is just stunning! Be happy.... I know I would be :biggrin:

Thanks Gents!!!

First thing I noticed out of the case was the overall primo feel of the guitar. Very well balanced.. The Pattern neck carve is superb, nice and wide feel without overwhelming my grip, but I do have man hands, so... The pickups could give my beloved 53/10s a run for their money as my favorite PRS pups. The "Paul's" narrow bridge pickup is just awesome and handled everything I threw at it very well. Cleaner blues type stuff sounds great and the single/split tones are so nice and fat and loud! Not anemic in the least. The neck pickup is probably the clearest bass pup I've ever owned. I kept having to double check my switching positions depending on how the amp was set up to make sure I was still on the neck position... Anyway, so far I LOVE the guitar!!!

ps - Several things made this "the one" but cosmetically, two in particular were the wideness of the flame which I hadn't personally seen on many Paul's Guitars and the unique dark streak in the headstock veneer looks pretty cool...

Wow! This is one of my all time fave colors! I wanted the PTC to redo my McCarty in this copper but with a burst. However, that option wasn't available since that would be in the PS realm. Anyhow, I'm really happy for you Jon! Great choice all around. Congrats! :congrats:

That 2nd pic is just nuts!!

Back