N Effin' Three!!!

I would've never imagined that I'd like anything in silverburst, but that looks perfect! I'd love to have that myself.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not usually a fan of silver burst but it just looks perfect on that NF3.
I'd buy it.

Enjoy the new addition. I love my SAS with narrow fields. As you have discovered, the volume knob is your friend :top:

I LOVE my NF3!!! Just a killer guitar, and the best neck ever! Congrats on a great score.

Ecellent score! I have its Scarlet smoke burst cousin and think its one of the nicest playing guitars I have ever tried. The pickups are remarkably versatile: at low volume, you get a very nice straty airiness; turn the volume pots up and you start pushing into SG territory. Great stuff!

Had mine out again today. First with the Mini Rec this afternoon, then tonight with the Trans Atlantic 15. I just can't get over this guitar. Take a super versatile amp like the TA15 and you can do almost anything with the NF3. Just sounds incredible in SO many ways! And that neck... Oh boy that neck!!! :top:

Back