Les' Excellent Adventure: Private Stock Friday

Les, I'm glad you're enjoying the new guitar. However, being the Capitalist Pig I am, I'd like to respectfully request a GROUP SHOT!!!

Congrats! I hope your hands feel better soon.

Thanks Serg! I'm working on getting those hands back to normal...makes me appreciate how well I used to be able to do things!

After this business of struggling with the fretting hand, I'm never saying my playing sucks again. I mean, sure, or course it sucks, but there's so much more suckage now, I'm going to feel like Steve Vai when I get the hand working like it used to, in comparison.

Killer Guitar Les. I love, love , love that top and color. I am certainly sure you do also because it it seems to normally be outside your color palette.

Les, I'm glad you're enjoying the new guitar. However, being the Capitalist Pig I am, I'd like to respectfully request a GROUP SHOT!!!

Yes, soon! Meantime how about if I just post a group of pics of the guitars and we pretend it's a group shot? So much easier on my ancient back than dragging all the cases around...

First up...the Northern Lights 20th Anni of PS:

Jack Gretz Wood Library McCarty, Maple Neck

30th Anni of PRS CU24

The Hammer of the Gods, McCarty Singlecut

Maple Tonare Grand and HOTG

Last edited:
]
24176116782_785fb901f7_z.jpg

Squork!

(I think that's a squirt and a ga...)

I am holding my phone sideways and crossing my eyes...amazing group shot!

I forgot how good-looking your WLMC from Jack Gretz was...

Yes, soon! Meantime how about if I just post a group of pics of the guitars and we pretend it's a group shot? So much easier on my ancient back than dragging all the cases around...

Didn't you ever get that man servant to change your strings and line your guitars up for photos? I would love to come over and line them up for you but the commute is prohibitive.

Damn, that's one fine group right there! Time for a Grainger to round things out.

That Northern Lights guitar is one of, if not the most beautifully colored guitars I have ever seen. Combined with that figuring, just amazing. Congrats! Quite a collection you have there!

Thanks for the nice words, all! I will be posting a new thread with a sound clip of the guitar in all pickup positions, clean and dirty shortly.

Wow, that's the sweetest looking guitar I've ever seen.... Just magnificent. Here's to hoping you have a speedy and full recovery so you can enjoy all of those beasties.

Back