It’s blue.

DISTORT6

NJ Devil
Dude, you know I love you.

It’s blue.

I’m not a Vela or trem guy, BUT hubba-hubba!:p:D

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
Don’t you have a Koa CE too? And wasn’t there a green one with a white back?

Not that I stalk much. :rolleyes:

I do have this Koa CE with birds and a flame neck, but it’s not a PS (long story). I will have to keep it under lock and key this weekend as Hans is coming for a visit, and he has been trying to steal it for years. :oops:

Hmmmm. Green one with white back?

Last edited:

Utkarsh

A Les Paul guy who loves PRSs
They certainly exist, which is why I’m surprised they won’t still make a CE PS. As a matter of fact, I used to own the CE PS listed above; it was created for my good friend, Tom I****, and I bought it from him. What is sad, is that that guitar came with two different necks, because Tom wasn’t happy with the shape of the original (He wanted a baseball bat R8 ‘50s LP carve). It’s borderline criminal to me that someone sold off the 2nd neck separately, which was its most unique feature. :mad: Also, one was fiddleback maple and the other was unfigured.

I still own this bolt-on NF private Stock, which was one of the last Celtic knot inlays (before they restricted them to “Collector’s” editions).

too much GAS for this guitar. Must not look at it

sergiodeblanc

Don’t you ever cry again for the rest of your life
I do have this Koa CE with birds and a flame neck, but it’s not a PS (long story). I will have to keep it under lock and key this weekend as Hans is coming for a visit, and he has been trying to steal it for years. :oops:

Hmmmm. Green one with white back?

Maybe it was that other guy in Indiana?