My PRS Family

petpas

I'm now convinced that I am a PRS man. I own a PRS custom 24 (wide thin neck, HFS Treble and Bass) for some years now and was constantly switching between the PRS and a nice gibson les paul and a fender stratocaster. But when it comes to do some actual playing I always seem to pick up the PRS. With that guitar I was able to comfortly play every kind of song I like. No more switching between a les paul/stratocaster/telecaster for their sounds. It is all in one guitar and that thing sounds wicked.

So I extended my PRS family and bought a acoustic guitar, Angelus SE, for some laid back playing at home. And recently I sold my main fender stratocaster (an eric Johnson stratocaster) and bought a PRS Custom 22 (wide fat neck, Dragon II ). I think, for now, I am complete.

Here's a pic of my family.

I'm now saving to get a PRS 305. I like the sound of that guitar.

Very nice collection...with single coil 305, (or 513...oooh aaah) you'll have all the bases covered....or an older SAS...they get a killer single coil tone, too...sorry, got a little off track!!! I have the same Cu 24 BTW...love greens!!! Good hunting!!!

That's a very nice family there! Red and green, hmmm, kinda Christmassy, don'tcha know? And since it's gettin' closer to Christmas, then YEAH, Santa needs to bring you that 305!

My family is thinking along the lines of an SE Angelus A10E, all mahogany, but we have to recover from the honeymoon first, :wink:.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back