My Lonely Amps!

I'd rather sport an OCD than an STD. Can you imaging the potential mess on your pedalboard? :flute:

As with so many of my threads, this has devolved into the bad sex joke theme. PM me when we get to the poopy jokes so I'll know for sure that the thread is dead.

Last edited:
As with so many of my threads, this has devolved into the bad sex joke theme. PM me when we get to the poopy jokes so I'll know for sure that the thread is really getting started.

Fixed that for you. :rock:

It's good to know that your surgery went well, as is your recovery Les. I've been out of the loop (Golf) for a bit. Rock on Muh-man!

Thanks Markie! I've been really lucky, and all credit goes to my surgical team, who did a brilliant job. Today's five weeks since the surgery, and I'm walking over a mile without any issues. That's not too shabby!

Hey Les, there is always a "Pig Nose"! 80% of the posters are now scratching their head going "Pig Nose"?

Didn't they make a clip on model? Glad to se that I am not senile and a few others remember the "gems". I still want a Marshall micro stack in purple.

Hey Les, there is always a "Pig Nose"! 80% of the posters are now scratching their head going "Pig Nose"?

Ha! I remember those.

However, what I miss isn't "playing through an amp."

It's "playing through my HXDA and DG30 amps." There is a difference. ;)

Totally get it and was just trying to add a little levity to a tough situation through old music crap I / we grew up with. I'm in the same boat. Had a crazy seizure a few weeks ago so I cannot drive. Now my wife has to drive me around in my BMW z4 for three months. THAT IS PAINFUL! :) Ok, your in fifth gear in the driveway…..

We will survive my friend The suck factor may be high for a while but we while get through it.

As with so many of my threads, this has devolved into the bad sex joke theme. PM me when we get to the poopy jokes so I'll know for sure that the thread is dead.

Wait for it...

I heard of that. It's a Cleveland Steamer crossed with a Rusty Trombone.

/thread. Les pm'ed.

Totally get it and was just trying to add a little levity to a tough situation through old music crap I / we grew up with. I'm in the same boat. Had a crazy seizure a few weeks ago so I cannot drive. Now my wife has to drive me around in my BMW z4 for three months. THAT IS PAINFUL! :) Ok, your in fifth gear in the driveway…..

We will survive my friend The suck factor may be high for a while but we while get through it.

Wow, G-Man, sorry to hear about your seizure!! Any word on why it happened?

And yeah, I did appreciate the levity.

It's good to know that your surgery went well, as is your recovery Les. I've been out of the loop (Golf) for a bit. Rock on Muh-man!

I'll give a big +1 to all of that, except the golf part.

still no idea and will probably never find out. More tests and tests and tests…...

still no idea and will probably never find out. More tests and tests and tests…...

Well, good to do the tests.

They discovered my blockages in a routine test that I take every other year. You just never know what they're going to find.

Back