My Lonely Amps!

Well at my age, only the grandmas are remotely interested. Sadly.

Hey, there are some good looking grandmas out there nowadays.. Studies have also shown that one of the fastest growing sectors for STD's is in the elderly community, so there's a ton of action to be had.

Hey, there are some good looking grandmas out there nowadays.. Studies have also shown that one of the fastest growing sectors for STD's is in the elderly community, so there's a ton of action to be had.

I'm sure you were only trying to lift Les' spirits...but damn Sergio. That's totally unbangin'.

You guys are out of control.

I'm starting to really like this place.:D

Les I'm just a dumb Aussie but couldn't you leave one axe upstairs and one in the studio? Of course some people always have a good reason for what they actually do.

couldn't you leave one axe upstairs and one in the studio?

Certainly! And that makes wonderful sense. Here's why I haven't done that:

I wasn't strong enough to be in the studio for more than a short time until a couple of days ago. So I wanted both guitars where I could play them without having to deal with stairs. I still think that works out best for me, for now.

I feel great, but I'm still not very strong.

In a couple of weeks at most, my restrictions will be lifted. I'm a patient guy. I just miss playing through the amps.

Last edited:
Les, I've got the cure for what temporarily ails you. I have a loaner Roland Micro Cube that I could ship right off to you. It's perfect for just such occasions. My only requirement, is that while it's there, you take a pic of it in your studio along with your PRS amps so it looks like you are using it there. :rock:

Les, I've got the cure for what temporarily ails you. I have a loaner Roland Micro Cube that I could ship right off to you. It's perfect for just such occasions. My only requirement, is that while it's there, you take a pic of it in your studio along with your PRS amps so it looks like you are using it there. :rock:

Thanks, but I'm good! That's a really kind offer, but it's not needed as I'm sure in a week or two my restrictions will be completely lifted.

Thanks so much for the offer!

Come on Les, we're talkin' a Roland Cube here! :)

I'm sure you were only trying to lift Les' spirits...but damn Sergio. That's totally unbangin'.

Pretty sure STDs are specifically linked to bangin'. Or at least pre-bangin'.

Although at that age, given hip fragility, I'm guessing it's lower-intensity bangin'.

Hip Fragility sounds like a ska band.

Pretty sure STDs are specifically linked to bangin'. Or at least pre-bangin'.

Although at that age, given hip fragility, I'm guessing it's lower-intensity bangin.

The very thought of senior citizens bangin' is un-bangin'.

Back