Mesa Thiele 1x12 cab

celtic757

Anyone use one of these? Talking about the new mode with a closed back. Thinking of getting one for my mark v:25 and switching the 2x12 recto cab over to the archon 25 since it sounds awesome through it.

Thanks

The bass response on the thick is incredible its an all around perfect cab you can't go wrong

Pull the trigger Celtic you'll love it I also Run a mesa open back 12 in tandem with the thiel incredible just incredible.

I don't know which tones you generally go for with your V. But from what I've gleaned in my very short time as a Boogie owner, most guys with IIC+ and III rave about the Theile cab loaded with the EVM 12L speaker. I'm currently shopping for a blonde one myself. Good luck!

I have the 2x12 horizontal recto. If you get the thiele ID be interested in a comparison.

How does this closed back cab differ from the 1x12 mini rec cabs like I have other than mine have V30s in them?

9.jpg

The bass response on the thick is incredible its an all around perfect cab you can't go wrong

From what I understand, the Thiel cabs are a bit more 'hi-fi' / full range, and work well with certain heads and for certain tones. Haven't got to try one myself yet though.

I have the 2x12 horizontal recto. If you get the thiele ID be interested in a comparison.

Will do. I've got my mini mark going through a 2x12 recto right now. The archon 25 I have sounds really nice through the recto so I'm thinking I'll switch it over and use the Thiele with the mini mark.

Back