Mark Holcomb Ltd Edition

Scrubface, is that yours, or someone else's? Looks like the second shot is an owner's shot, pure pr0n with the futon or whatever...

You guys need to take good care of these guitars, so when you get bored and move onto the next great PRSi, you'll be selling one of them to me in a year or two...

Man all these pictures surfacing and no updates for us who's been waiting for months!!! This is killing me.

Man all these pictures surfacing and no updates for us who's been waiting for months!!! This is killing me.

I know, it's rough. I'm thinking I'll get some more definite information about mine next weeks sometime. Hoping the same for everyone else too.

Ya. While I love these pics and initially they made me excited, now I just want mine already!! Haha! It is tough when everyday you see new pics posted of another awesome Holcomb and have no word on yours.....

I WISH that one piece was mine. The things I'd do to have mine look like that are dirty..
Though maybe it will!

*patiently sits in a corner, curls up into the fetal position, and rocks back and forth*

Put the Warings and the Holcomb together for a picture they seemed to get along ok lol

Also put it up in the family thread

Put the Warings and the Holcomb together for a picture they seemed to get along ok lol

Get out of here! Take your ridiculously awesome collection away. I just... **breaks down crying**.. I JUST WANT MINE!

Also, you need to add the Holcomb to your signature. Just a friendly reminder.

stop taking pics of your guitars and mow your damn lawn already! LOL j/k

Those looks gorgeous all together! Hoping I can maybe get my hands on a Waring later this year. Then I'll be at least half way to where you're at. :)

A little bit. Not a thorough run through though been way to busy this week hopefully next week. I'm diggin how it sounds though.

Yeah this is starting to kill me even more than the original waiting before they were coming out!

Not gonna lie, I'm excited for you guys! Unfortunately, I'm not in the financial situation to purchase one of these but I can't wait to see all the NGD pics once you guys get your guitars! :biggrin:

bad news - L&M rep called and found out that my guitar is not even built yet, scheduled to be built in June. estimated date=end of July? seriously? And I was the first one to order in Canada...WTF?!

bad news - L&M rep called and found out that my guitar is not even built yet, scheduled to be built in June. estimated date=end of July? seriously? And I was the first one to order in Canada...WTF?!

Dude....I called today as well and was given the exact same news. I am counting on it being a goof up. I mean, there are Holcombs that are obviously built and out already. Wouldn't they build the whole run and ship them?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed the immense popularity of this thread. The Holcomb is a popular guitar, and the wait time shows it. Fixed bridge. Ebony board. 25.5 inch scale. Alpha Omega pickups. Core Sig line. ... Take a number! I hope y'all get yours soon and love it. These have me GASing!

Back