Mark Holcomb Ltd Edition

Happy birthday Matt! Looking forward to more pictures, and since I am living vicariously through guys like you and Rich right now.....a tone report! :)

Thanks man! Yeah, will do for sure! Should be here by Thursday or Friday depending on how lucky I am! ;) If you use Instagram my username is the same there as it is on here, that's probably the first place pics will hit until I can get a day of nice weather with the SLR. :D

Thanks man! Yeah, will do for sure! Should be here by Thursday or Friday depending on how lucky I am! ;) If you use Instagram my username is the same there as it is on here, that's probably the first place pics will hit until I can get a day of nice weather with the SLR. :D

I added you on Instagram. I didn't know you got yours from Wild West. I was chatting with the guy that bought the guitar in the middle (one of your Instagram pics). He was posting on a pic Mark H posted on Facebook. Though not shown in that pic, there was a jade one there as well on the fire right. Looked pretty damn cool.

Hi guys,

Joining the PRS community with the Holcomb I expect to receive in June! :)

So long I've waited for a PRS and this one definitely made my nose bleed! So I ordered an Holcomb Burst (despite my wife saying "another guitar? But they're all the same..." :p )

Happy to get one at last and I can't wait to play it!

Last edited:
I added you on Instagram. I didn't know you got yours from Wild West. I was chatting with the guy that bought the guitar in the middle (one of your Instagram pics). He was posting on a pic Mark H posted on Facebook. Though not shown in that pic, there was a jade one there as well on the fire right. Looked pretty damn cool.

Ah cool beans! :) Yessir, the Jade one is still available as far as I know? They have it up on their site now in fact, so I'm guessing it has not sold yet. :) Tracking updated on mine to say delivery is Friday so I'll be sure to pop some pics up on Instagram as soon as I get her! :D Have BOTH sets of in-laws coming to town this weekend as my wife is graduating from her Masters program which means minimal play time for me until Sunday... worst possible weekend for them to come by for a long visit! :rofl:

Ah cool beans! :) Yessir, the Jade one is still available as far as I know? They have it up on their site now in fact, so I'm guessing it has not sold yet. :) Tracking updated on mine to say delivery is Friday so I'll be sure to pop some pics up on Instagram as soon as I get her! :D Have BOTH sets of in-laws coming to town this weekend as my wife is graduating from her Masters program which means minimal play time for me until Sunday... worst possible weekend for them to come by for a long visit! :rofl:

I'm tempted to buy it, honestly. Who wouldn't want two Holcombs. Too bad I'm awful at guitar and can't justify owning two...

I have to suffer through another bi-weekly family dinner with the in-laws tonight. I know the feels.

Hi guys,

Joining the PRS community with the Holcomb I expect to receive in June! :)

So long I've waited for a PRS and this one definitely made my nose bleed! So I ordered an Holcomb Burst (despite my wife saying "another guitar? But they're all the same..." :p )

Happy to get one at last and I can't wait to play it!

Just about every single one of us knows the "wife aggro" feeling. My rebuttal is "so, shoes are all the same too. You put them on your feet and walk..." Sometimes ends well, others times not so much.

Welcome and hope you get your guitar soon!

Hey guys,
Just joined the thread today but my sales rep just called me and said my Holcomb will be here tomorrow!! I ordered it the February 1st and in charcoal burst. From what I was told they way they are making them is by color and then order date. Has anyone heard that same thing or different?

Hey guys,
Just joined the thread today but my sales rep just called me and said my Holcomb will be here tomorrow!! I ordered it the February 1st and in charcoal burst. From what I was told they way they are making them is by color and then order date. Has anyone heard that same thing or different?

If it's by order date, I'm super fucked. I ordered 2 days before the deadline. :(

Hey guys,
From what I was told they way they are making them is by color and then order date. Has anyone heard that same thing or different?

I totally believe you since all other colors started to surface before Holcombs did. I will be happy if it shows up earlier! At this point I am just trying to focus on other things until August. Just trying to change my mind set from "super stoked to get it soon!" to "it will eventually happen oh well..". I am sure the recent situation in Baltimore did not help making thing easier for PRS either. FallofHumanity, I hope PRS will produce efficient enough so that we all get our models sooner than later!

Hey guys,

I think I ordered mine around Feb 5th...so hopefully I"m not far behind? :) if I had to wait until July I might just cry.

Man, I didn't even consider how the Baltimore riots could have affected PRS. Hopefully it didn't have a huge setback for them. Until a career switch, I worked in MI retail for 8 years and have dealt with PRS on many occassions. They have amazing customer service so I'm sure they're working vigorously to get these models out as soon as possible. For everyone who's waiting, I hope it's sooner thanks later

I got the same news Shauncho! Rick called me about an hour ago and said it's that time!
**** YES SOOOOOOON

I got the same news Shauncho! Rick called me about an hour ago and said it's that time!
**** YES SOOOOOOON

Awesome!!! Glad to hear it! Cant' wait to see what my top looks like...and just get to play this thing already!!! Going crazy over here...This is going to be the longest week of my life!!! hahahahaha

Back