Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

At around 3:30 this afternoon, Miss Isabelle crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. She went quietly in our arms and will be dearly missed.

I feel your pain.
2 weeks ago our f5 savannah Zero took his final walk to Cat Heaven after suffering a seizure about 4 months prior which he never recovered from.
His buddies still look for him…
Sorry to hear this. It's always a tough time. Condolences and bro' hugs to you both.

On a happier note.
Myself and Big Dog listening to music and eating ice cream.
Who knew?
Doggie ice cream is a thing!
Cheese and bacon flavour.
Her weekly treat now.
Don't remember what I had but it was not cheese and bacon...lol

So Bailey had surgery to remove a tumor from her right hind leg - went well. In order to avoid making her wear the cone of shame, we've tried a few things, but have settled on this - Bassador Jammies!!

BaileyJammies.jpg

So Bailey had surgery to remove a tumor from her right hind leg - went well. In order to avoid making her wear the cone of shame, we've tried a few things, but have settled on this - Bassador Jammies!!

BaileyJammies.jpg
All the best wishes for a full recovery for Bailey!
Great name, our F7 Savannah is called Bailey.

71201799647-DAA5-E4-A6-F7-B6-478-F-902-D-4-BCDAF76-BF8-B.jpg
I’m glad to hear Bailey’s doing well! My dog Zoey (retriever mix) had to have a fatty lipoma removed last year. My little dachshund Eddy had a mass removed at the beginning of this year that turned out to be an infected abscess. They’re laying on their pillows while I practice on the couch in the top pic.

On a happier note.
Myself and Big Dog listening to music and eating ice cream.
Who knew?
Doggie ice cream is a thing!
Cheese and bacon flavour.
Her weekly treat now.
Don't remember what I had but it was not cheese and bacon...lol

Oh yeah, doggy ice cream is a thing. We used to buy it all the time going back 20 years, at least. For the last few years the Mrs has been making it for our dogs. Plain Greek yogurt, bananas and peanut butter (Sun flower p.b. actually) blended up and poured into ice cube trays.

Back