Mans best friend....the thread...l'll start...

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
cwYzRrN
I've been hanging around this place for almost a year...I've seen pics of cats chilling around some of our beloved PRSi, but I can't recall one stinkin pic or post about the fuzzy family members that may or may not appreciate our playing or our guitars...well, please allow me to shake the staus quo...bring on two of my favorite things PRS Guitars and mans best friends...post em if ya got em fellas...
https://imgur.com/a/cwYzRrN

Last edited:
I've been hanging around this place for almost a year...I've seen pics of cats chilling around some of our beloved PRSi, but I can't recall one stinkin pic or post about the fuzzy family members that may or may not appreciate our playing or our guitars...well, please allow me to shake the staus quoe...bring on two of my favorite things PRS Guitars and mans best friends...post em if ya got em fellas...
https://imgur.com/a/cwYzRrN

You’re one of those people that watches those damn talking dog movies aren’t you. :rolleyes:o_O

Good looking pups! I have Siamese cats, but I love dogs, too!

The same here...the wife and I never had children so, they are out furry versions...car no, college no "dad I crashed the car on the way to class" . So yeah, I have learned to make the best of the sitiation. Well, that and I'm a selfish bastid...:D

Last edited:
You guys have some great dogs, but before this gets ugly I think we need to post an official "no cats" rule. :p

Here's Tripper (Meatballs)
f8Jxt24.jpg

And here's Rudy (had to let the wife name this one... and Jude. Jude LOVES Rudy!)
h8zcMVG.jpg

Dooood! Hey wait a minute...now I know why you're sympathetic with the Ginger Goddess. I figured she had spies and henchmen on speedial...but recruiting a baby ginger and even dog ginger!!!?? :eek:That's just wrong man...I mean...et tu DTR???:oops:

Dooood! Hey wait a minute...now I know why you're sympathetic with the Ginger Goddess. I figured she had spies and henchmen on speedial...but recruiting a baby ginger and even dog ginger!!!?? :eek:That's just wrong man...I mean...et tu DTR???:oops:

You have got to start paying more attention earlier in the day when you’re meds haven’t kicked in yet. :D I told you long ago that I was a redhead. That, and the three or four I dated, are why I know so much about them.

Back