MAJOR changes to my signature very soon!!!

Ok, I'm conflicted. Judging by your name and the tag above your pic, you are a Ravens fan. As a died-in-the-wool Steelers fan it would be hard for me to say something nice. It's a good thing that the PRS brotherhood runs deeper than the NFL love. That's a sweet score dude. Really, really nice stuff. All additions, or did you unload too?

Those are incredible Joe! Congrats!

I'd love to see a family picture of all your guitars, but I imagine that would have to be taken from a satellite to get a wide enough angle. :laugh:

I've cut way down over this past year. I had over 80 and now I'm down to 40ish. with only 13 PRSi.

Ok, I'm conflicted. Judging by your name and the tag above your pic, you are a Ravens fan. As a died-in-the-wool Steelers fan it would be hard for me to say something nice. It's a good thing that the PRS brotherhood runs deeper than the NFL love. That's a sweet score dude. Really, really nice stuff. All additions, or did you unload too?

I don't hate on Steelers fans....the Ravens used the Steelers and the Pats as the blueprint on how to be a successful franchise.

I did move a bunch of gear thru these last few months. The new PRS gear I traded some of my existing herd for. Go to Brian's Guitars and check out the used section for new additions, there will be plenty over the next week or so. The Smoked Abalone Blue Artist SC58 was mine.

I don't hate on Steelers fans....the Ravens used the Steelers and the Pats as the blueprint on how to be a successful franchise.

Nice. A couple of of class organizations, and a GREAT rivalry. That's always 2 awesome games every year.

You bought the best guitars Brian had in stock! I was eying the 30th Anniversary too, but bought the MEQ instead. Wow you are the man. That MCSC is awesome.

You bought the best guitars Brian had in stock! I was eying the 30th Anniversary too, but bought the MEQ instead. Wow you are the man. That MCSC is awesome.

I almost tried to work that MEQ into the deal, you'd really have been pissed if I had stole that one too.

Glad I snagged that one. The MEQ might be my favorite guitar. Well you are my hero, because I can tell my wife that there are others out there that make me look like an light guitar shopper.

Wow.

Not sure why I clicked on this thread. Only 11 guitars in 3 days? Ho Hum.

Time to move on. Nothing to see here.

No, really, though. Simply amazing and jaw dropping haul! I don't know how you go to sleep at night with all these new guitars running through your head!

That new frosty MSCPS is absurd! I've never seen anything like it and I just love it, as I know you will! (Could use a set of Tremonti pickups, but that is for a different thread.....;)

That frosty McCarty SC might be the most gorgeous guitar ever made. With the combination of its tone woods, I'd love a tone report or...clip. :)

How about an updated PRSi couch shot/family photo for us to ogle over?

Back