Looking for an SE with a carved top

Johnnyboy94

Hello. The title pretty much says it all. Ive been playing for about 5 years or so, mostly self-taught, and discovered the wonder of a PRS a long time ago. My first electric was a PRS-something-ish custom 24. But anyways Im going to get a new Solidbody soon, and it must be a PRS lol. Ive looked at pretty much all of the SE's and I really cant tell whic ones have carved/beveled tops and which ones dont. Is there a place I can go to for info like that? or maybe someone on here? any help is much appreciated. thanks.

John.

Thanks! yeah I had perused the website a lot and I think I have come to the conclusion that if it doesnt say Beveled/carved, then its not. I guess Im still looking at an SE Tremonti/SE Bernie Marsden, since I sort of have a PRS Doublecut already.

And Thanks! hope to hang out some, I honestly was shocked that PRS had a forum, but where better to discuss the most beautiful instruments ever created?:408::)

If i'm not mistaken, all the new PRS SEs come with the bevelled top apart from the Semi-Hollow, Torero, Mike Mushok and Tim Mahoney. Seeing you've narrowed your choice to Singlecuts, I can only tell you this: All Singlecuts come with the bevelled edge, so just go ahead and buy one without worrying! :cheers: oh, and beautiful is an understatement when it comes to PRS ;)

Oh. That's interesting to know. I guess the website just needs a few info/picture updates? In that case ill give the Dave Navarro another look.

And if a word existed that could describe the beauty of a PRS, i would have used it :)

Back