Going gold for my 2022 Ce24

DenzelDizzle

Hey folks.

As the title suggests I'm pimping my black 2022 ce24 with gold hardware.

It looks like the Mannmade one called Mann/Prs vibrato bridge is the way to go and should be a straight change. Can anyone confirm?

What is confusing is what pickup rings I need. I want black ones, but not sure which (straight/angled/universal) etc to get.

It looks like the bridge and neck and the same ring with a slight angle to each.

Strangely, they look closest to the ones called universal (not ment for trem guitars)

Anyone know what I need?

Other than that I'm.prerry sure I can change tuners for PRS GEN II locking tuners and I'm good to go.

Any help much appreciated.

You can send an email over to John Mann he appears to be very prompt at replying to questions. Nice upgrade btw. Oh and straight/universal rings the CE24 in my avatar has them.

Last edited:
You can send an email over to John Mann he appears to be very prompt at replying to questions. Nice upgrade btw. Oh and straight/universal rings the CE24 in my avatar has them.
Thank you. Okay, I've found the pickup rings you are talking about straight/universal. They look right. I was just a bit thrown off by the fact they are called straight even though (I'm pretty sure) they have a slight angle.

Actually I did email John from the email on his website but the address didnt seem to work and was bouncing back.

Thank you. Okay, I've found the pickup rings you are talking about straight/universal. They look right. I was just a bit thrown off by the fact they are called straight even though (I'm pretty sure) they have a slight angle.

Actually I did email John from the email on his website but the address didnt seem to work and was bouncing back.
Call him. That always used to be the best way, not sure these days, but I'd call. He's also on the board.

And yes, the trem is a straight swap.

Call him. That always used to be the best way, not sure these days, but I'd call. He's also on the board.

And yes, the trem is a straight swap.
Cheers buddy. Good to hear. I'll call this week then and run a few things by him.

Back