Looking for a place to purchase replacement screws for my Custom 24

CakeJollamer

Hello,

I'm new to this forum. I believe this is the correct place to ask this question. But if not, I apologize. I'm trying to follow all the rules :)

I have a 2014 USA Custom 24. I'm trying to find a few replacement screws. Unfortunately the local hardware stores didn't have any matches. And I've not found them online, yet. Hoping the good people of the PRS forum know of a source where I could buy them. I will do my best to clearly describe the specific screws. I unfortunately cannot post pics or links until I have made 3 posts on my account.

The screws I'm looking for are as follows:

- The screws that secure the tuning keys onto the tuning "shaft" (not to be confused with the post that the string wraps around). These are Phase III locking tuners were talking about. The screws are counter-sunk, and require a flat head screw driver. Each tuner has one of these screws.

- The screws that secure the open gears themselves to the back of the headstock, also for the Phase III locking tuners. These screws also require a flat head screw driver. Each tuner also has only one of these.

- Lastly, the small screws that mount the pickup rings to the body of the guitar. Each ring has 4 of these screws. And they require a Philips head screwdriver.

I appreciate any and all help or guidance. Please feel free to ask for clarification, or other questions.

Thank you!

Hello and welcome.

You could email PRS direct and see what assistance they could be.

Failing that, John Mann who is a forum member, may be able to help. Send him a message through the start a conversation part of this forum.

Just type in @ and John (no space between) and his username should come up. Select that in the box that shows who you want to speak with.

Good luck on your hunt for these parts.

Hello and welcome.

You could email PRS direct and see what assistance they could be.

Failing that, John Mann who is a forum member, may be able to help. Send him a message through the start a conversation part of this forum.

Just type in @ and John (no space between) and his username should come up. Select that in the box that shows who you want to speak with.

Good luck on your hunt for these parts.

Thank you very much, my friend :)

I will definitely try this. I appreciate the help!

Back