Live from #EXPPRS 2012

Any word on the specs for the Experience '12 guitars? From some Facebook and Twitter pics, looks like it might be a Custom 24 and a P22.

Any word on the specs for the Experience '12 guitars? From some Facebook and Twitter pics, looks like it might be a Custom 24 and a P22.

correct! plus a couple more things. We'll have specs/photos up on the website soon.

in the meantime:

IMG_5282.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5278.jpg

IMG_5276.jpg

IMG_5274.jpg

IMG_5272.jpg

They're all gorgeous! I don't know how anyone could come home from one of these events empty-handed, and I'll bet that very few do!

I have a good project I'm working on this weekend, but it sure looks like fun to be there!

correct! plus a couple more things. We'll have specs/photos up on the website soon.

in the meantime:

IMG_5278.jpg

THIS IS A FANTASTIC LOOKING CU24.. ARTIST? I want it.. buy it please and then sell it to me for 2k? :biggrin:

Tremonti's band killed! Grissom's band was amazing. Simon McBride sounded awesome on acoustic.

I have serious GAS pains for the pink Experience P22......... I might have to do something about it tomorrow......

Grissom was so great. I got some great pics and audio. I should have brought my laptop so I could post to photobocket. Poop.

Headed for the lobby to try to fing the mike for my badge...

Looking good so far, love the blue 408 Standard as well!

Oh and I read in the Signature magazine review that you can get the 408 with moons but I can't find that on the site. Are moons an option?

Did anyone take some pictures of the Tremonti gig?

Have fun guys!

Back