Live from #EXPPRS 2012

:DLast night was incredible!

What makes it better is that Hans and I are in the same boat!

Everyone keep your grubby hands off my blue 408....

Man, incredible 1st night. Grissom blew my doors off, felt honored to even be able to watch him play.

With photobucket there is a unique email address you can send your pics to so that they upload to your photobucket account. Check the website for exactly how to do it...that's what I do because I spend most of my time on an iPad when I'm at home....it's a bit of a pain but works pretty well as long as you save the email address to your contact list.

Like everything else, I decided to find out if "There is an app for that..."

There are at least 2 :)

The one for the iPhone I'd buggy as hell - it keeps crashing. But the one for the iPad actually works for easy uploading :)

So, here is the pic I'd David...

7c20d4f305a337b6e5a928aa663402ad.jpg

I stampeded to the sales floor with the rest of the mooing and breying herd, but no 3mike7s were to be found.. I was crushed. I had authorization from my squeeze to get a blue one...

:bawling:

Last edited:
James, everything looks absolutely phenomenal. Everyone at PRS should be so proud of those products (and I'm sure you are)!

Every time I eyeball those amps I think, "Gee, maybe I should get a backup amp in case something happens to the HX/DA..."

And the guitars look so cool!

James, everything looks absolutely phenomenal. Everyone at PRS should be so proud of those products (and I'm sure you are)!

Every time I eyeball those amps I think, "Gee, maybe I should get a backup amp in case something happens to the HX/DA..."

And the guitars look so cool!

I think it's safe to say this is the best #expprs batch yet. The Experience Limited guitars in particular look off the charts. Really liking the opaque DGT's with natural binding too. Classy

I can barely string a guitar, let alone build one. It's amazing what everyone in this building is capable of creating. It never gets old seeing a new guitar.

I can barely string a guitar, let alone build one. It's amazing what everyone in this building is capable of creating. It never gets old seeing a new guitar.

There is something intrinsically appealing about a guitar's shape, though, isn't there? And combine that with the kind of thing PRS is capable of, and you really have something magnificent!

Back