Live from #EXPPRS 2012

Absofreakinlutely ... any or all ... we'll talk tomorrow. Who has the picture of all of us there (breakfast) from last year. I was commenting to Jack last night that how great that was and that I doubt we'll be seeing that group all together again ... Hope we do though ...

Mike's has usually been Saturday night ...

Tomorrow I'm going to see the Naval Academy and take a boat tour before ExpPRS ...

Great weather ...

Just kicking back in the hotel room at the beach because it's too early to head to Annapolis. Only a few hours until...

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;22179 said:
We also need to figure out when we're headed to Mike's for crabs.

Who told you that? SHES LYING! oh..

photo-7.jpg

Seeing that table makes me think it was a good call to skip it. I'd come home with too much stuff and my wife would kill me.

Shawn, that pic is a tease. :) I can't wait to see the sales floor in person. I wonder what the Experience model will be?

Last edited:
Nice pics thanks guys!

I am hosting a program at the college where I work tonight (Thursday) so no Siggy Event for me. Conf call'd till about noon tomorrow, then car Delaware>Stevensville.

I see several maple neck/board guitars... There green on near the middle looks like hum at the bridge and NF at the neck... new model?

Back