Let’s see the “rockin’” presents Santa brought you.

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
I may be jumpin’ In a tad early, but we traveled to my daughter’s home this past weekend and had our gift exchange. She always has some unique surprises, and surprise me she did! She got me this cool amp!

Ok.......well, amp doormat. :)

She also got me this cool hoodie! I b stylin’!

What did Santa slide down your chimneys?

Last edited:
It hasn't arrived yet, but I played Santa to myself and ordered an SE Mark Holcomb from Mr. Mann. He is changing out the nut so it hasn't shipped yet. Hope there are a few accessories under the tree from my wife. I know I gave her enough hints to include weblinks.

We did ours over the weekend as well because the kiddo is spending the actual day with family out of state.

It's always a guitar oriented holiday for me! I got a set of Grover 406c and Schaller strap buttons to finish off my SE One mods. A Polytune 2 Mini is on the way. Got a couple of gift cards that I think I'll use to get some new pedal board cables.

There’s this box sitting on top of my liquor cabinet that I’m not allowed to touch. It’s rumored to have a roasted maple Tele neck with 6100 stainless frets, but hell, I dunno. The ‘ol x-ray vision is on the fritz again and opening it would be some sort of travesty to family holidays or some crap like that. :rolleyes: Could be a damned pair of socks for all I know. o_O

neckbox.jpg

There’s this box sitting on top of my liquor cabinet that I’m not allowed to touch. It’s rumored to have a roasted maple Tele neck with 6100 stainless frets, but hell, I dunno. The ‘ol x-ray vision is on the fritz again and opening it would be some sort of travesty to family holidays or some crap like that. :rolleyes: Could be a damned pair of socks for all I know. o_O

neckbox.jpg

Or a ticket to NAMM?!!

Back