Keely unveils the 4 in 1 series....

All of them sound great and yet not sure if I need any of them... but that's only because I have the gear to cover alot of these bases. The combination of hybrids is an interesting idea. I feel like he's taken cues from Brian Wampler in this regard. Very cool series!!

I will probably wait a bit more for him to release something strange or out the norm.

They are really neat pedals though.

Last edited:
After watching the video, the Blues Disorder is the only one that sparked a little interest. If it came out 8 months ago I would have bought it. I have enough pedals now that cover the Blues Breaker circuit and I have a very good OCD already so I don't need this pedal at all. It is one that I may buy if I found a killer deal on one. That is what made me buy the Muse. I got a deal on it so I decided to give it a try.

I would possibly have been interested in the Noble Screamer but I have a number of Tube Screamers and their variants. I wanted a Nobles but decided to build my own. I haven't finished it yet but I am not going to buy the Nobel Screamer just to get the Nobles circuit. I would probably look for the newer Nobles with the bass control on it. I will wait and finish my build and see how that goes. I really feel like I have more than enough OD pedals. I have quite a few of them.

After watching the video, the Blues Disorder is the only one that sparked a little interest. If it came out 8 months ago I would have bought it. I have enough pedals now that cover the Blues Breaker circuit and I have a very good OCD already so I don't need this pedal at all. It is one that I may buy if I found a killer deal on one. That is what made me buy the Muse. I got a deal on it so I decided to give it a try.

I would possibly have been interested in the Noble Screamer but I have a number of Tube Screamers and their variants. I wanted a Nobles but decided to build my own. I haven't finished it yet but I am not going to buy the Nobel Screamer just to get the Nobles circuit. I would probably look for the newer Nobles with the bass control on it. I will wait and finish my build and see how that goes. I really feel like I have more than enough OD pedals. I have quite a few of them.
Same here. My go to for a BB circuit is the Jackson Audio Golden Boy which seems to have more versatility (at least on paper) than the Blues Disorder, since the Golden Boy has a 3 band Baxandall EQ and a few style Boost with some options.

Then I have the Mini TS, a Wampler Moxie and a Paisley Deluxe to cover TS circuits. The Wampler Moxie still impresses me since it allows you to combine a Timmy like circuit and a Klon like character. I find those options to be more impressive than anything else I've come across thus far (that's just me).

The variants seem to be:
Green - Tube Screamer/Noble ODR-1
Blue- Blues Breaker/ OCD
Yellow - Rat/SD-1
Orange - Muff/DS-1

Cool ideas for sure and kudos to Keely for pumping these pedals out because he wants to make that new enclosure his signature staple. I hope he does an original overdrive soon though, not based on anything. Or maybe some type of collaboration with JHS or someone. Maybe he's tired of the dual circuit thing by now 😆

Same here. My go to for a BB circuit is the Jackson Audio Golden Boy which seems to have more versatility (at least on paper) than the Blues Disorder, since the Golden Boy has a 3 band Baxandall EQ and a few style Boost with some options.

Then I have the Mini TS, a Wampler Moxie and a Paisley Deluxe to cover TS circuits. The Wampler Moxie still impresses me since it allows you to combine a Timmy like circuit and a Klon like character. I find those options to be more impressive than anything else I've come across thus far (that's just me).

The variants seem to be:
Green - Tube Screamer/Noble ODR-1
Blue- Blues Breaker/ OCD
Yellow - Rat/SD-1
Orange - Muff/DS-1

Cool ideas for sure and kudos to Keely for pumping these pedals out because he wants to make that new enclosure his signature staple. I hope he does an original overdrive soon though, not based on anything. Or maybe some type of collaboration with JHS or someone. Maybe he's tired of the dual circuit thing by now 😆
My favorite BB circuit pedal that I have is the Wampler Pantheon Deluxe. That thing has so many options on it that you can make it sound like just about anything you want. One side of it is pretty much the BB circuit with some options added and the other side is a tweaked BB circuit with all of those same options added to it. I have been very impressed at the range of tones in that pedal.

I am a little surprised that the Nobel Screamer doesn't have Robert's Red Dirt circuit mods in it. It could mean more switches if he wanted them to be options and they may not have room for those, even though there is a lot of room inside these new enclosures. I like the Keeley Red Dirt much better than my Tube Screamers. I have an old full size RD and the mini. I am a big fan of these pedals for a TS variant. I have a TS9 and TS808 and still find the RD to give me better tones than either of them.

I will probably buy the Blues Disorder if I find a deal on one. It is only a matter of time and I am betting it will be within about 6 weeks from now. I think that is about how long it took to find the deal on the Muse that I got. I have a number in my head and if I see one at that price it will be bought. :)

I like the Xotic BB for that type of pedal. But that Nobles pedal sounds like it'd work for my style of play (obviously it's different).

Back