Just bought a new PRS. What do you guys think?

I like charcoal burst, looks great, I wouldn't change the black back for anything. Beautiful as is.

I was planning on going last year but just wasn't able to make it happen. I think using the extra money to check out the factory would be a great idea. Long flight from Alaska, but i think i could get over that. :) I used this app on my iphone called fat fingers, it will search for misspelled variations of the words you put into it on Ebay. It was free when i got it a year or so ago, i would imagine it still is. I swear i have found the most incredible deals on equipment using that app. I guess now that i got this guy it is safe to tell all of you how i found it. ;) haha. You guys should check it out. It doesn't hit home runs every time, but it is well work the 30 seconds of work to download it. As for the 53/10's i would really like to trade them for a set of these 85/15's if anyone has any they are willing to trade?!
Let me know!
Thanks again guys!
Congrats! Love that "Rossewood" neck. :D

Maybe be you could use that "spare" money to visit the factory for the 30th celebration?

Like i said above i had to sell some of my other PRS's. I have one very strange but very true story from Craigslist.

i was able to sell my used Cu24 25th anniversary with dragon 2's in it (per the buyers request) instead of the gold 57/08's. for right around twice what this guitar cost me. I couldn't believe it. I had it listed for $1500 less then what i actually got for it. He was the only the actual person that purchased the guitar that had contacted me up to that point, so it wasn't like there was a bidding war. He was a bit odd. I guess that would be pretty obvious given the circumstances. Out of all of the stocks and investments that i have, who would have ever thought that probably the greatest rate of return would come from a guitar, let alone one that isn't particularly rare and obviously used.

I will spare you guys the long story of what happened. The important part is that i was paid, in cash. Directly after he paid me the abuse to the instrument started.
it made me cringe. I did my best to stop it, and had it been the same amount that someone else would have paid for the guitar i would have taken it back assuming it wasn't damaged yet.

In the following days, i have been punished by him sending me messages and pictures of the ways that he has "unintentionally" destroyed the guitar. This person was obviously not rich. He does not have a metal illness, at least not one that would cause such actions as using a blowtorch to try to "heat up the clear coat enough to take a scratch out. and pulling the excess string instead of cutting it to the point where he breaks the tuning peg off and damages the headstock.
As of this morning the guitar is no longer in one piece. He literally snapped the neck off. It is one of the more depressing things that i have witnessed in my life. I know its just a guitar, but when you spend that kind of money on something you would think a person would at least not fire to try to fix it.

I feel so bad for my guitar. It makes me feel very guilty for letting this happen to it. It provided me such good times.

Damn - sorry to hear about what happened to the old guitar, but as for the new one...

suhweet.jpg

Back