Just a 1/4 turn

When I get a new PRS, I usually reset the TR right away. I like a smidge flatter board.

And honestly, I pulled this guitar out this morning, began to play, and thought the action was a frog hair too high. So, I spent hours removing the TRC (I’m still bleeding a little) and cranked the rod a quarter turn. Like magic, it came to life. AND, it gave me a reason to post a couple of pics (shameless self promotion, I know). ;)
I agree I like to have a flat board very little relief. Definitely not factory spec. Took my new blue Paul’s guitar out after receiving it, played it for about an hour, change strings.... adjust truss.. and bridge to my liking. I set up all my guitars.

Be careful with that...every time you engage it another Santana arrives 3 days later.
“Engage”. Is that what the kids are calling these days? It certainly explains the innuendo in Star Trek Next Gen. :D

facepalm.png

Be careful with that...every time you engage it another Santana arrives 3 days later.

Is that like a really cool “Fruit of the Month” Club?

“Engage”. Is that what the kids are calling these days? It certainly explains the innuendo in Star Trek Next Gen. :D

facepalm.png

Patrick Stewart on the space toilet:

“Make it so No.2!”

Back