Just a 1/4 turn

since we're talking about santanas, what pickups are in that PS (and any others around here)?
I own BLE #182, and while it came with the mixed gold/nickel IIIs the original owner swapped them out for santana IIs. I have neither the ear nor chops to discern the difference, plus the IIs were loaded with the hybrid IIIs in the case. did any of the santana pups have splitting capability? are the IIs just considered 'better' pups?

I bought my first PRS in late 2001. The truss rod has never been touched on it. Never felt like it needed anything. Don't think I've adjusted any of the necks on my PRSi. Now, the intonation screws... I can't leave those suckers alone.

that better not be a kill switch.

Whats wrong with kill switches?

tgnxB2D.jpg

That 1/4 turn thing also applies to pickup & string height. A little goes a long way when dialing in the tone/feel/response you want from your guitar.

I find it quite silly that on some forum threads a few posters will immediately recommend the purchase and installation of new pickups when all that’s really needed is a simple truss rod, pickup or string height adjustment.

Whats wrong with kill switches?

tgnxB2D.jpg

the only thing ‘wrong’ with any guitar is i spent all the money on a gott damn sewing machine yesterday.

that kl34 or whatever— i love every little thing about it. and maybe someday i’ll hear a kill switchy performance and not be annoyed, you never know. but i’m not getting any younger.

the only thing ‘wrong’ with any guitar is i spent all the money on a gott damn sewing machine yesterday.

that kl34 or whatever— i love every little thing about it. and maybe someday i’ll hear a kill switchy performance and not be annoyed, you never know. but i’m not getting any younger.

Word. I only use it sparingly in a 1970’s kinda way.

Back