Jump into the red sea!

If this is the Pomegrate guitar, it has faded a lot. Stunning quilt.

Yes it is and it has. Its not just the blue colors, all my PSs have faded. Mine are guitars that get played all the time however. No case queens here. They are kept humidified, smoke free at home and temp controlled, but are musical instruments first and foremost. Tone first, looks secondary. Always.
:)

:p ;) :)

20181124-131638.jpg
Still stunning after it has faded and I still remember the saga you went through

Thanks guys! Since I bought the PS 594 HB I have not been playing this as much, and put in some serious time with it 2 days ago. What a special guitar and thus my post. I still say for anyone wanting an EXTREMELY resonant guitar that you can still play ultra high gain on, this old style semi hollow/trem build is unbelievable. It can hang with the HB for huge cleans, can go hand in hand with the hottest CU 24 for hard rock, and do the in between classic rock, jazzy fusion and blues better than anything IMO. Call your dealer and order yours today!!
:eek:
:D

Yes it is and it has. Its not just the blue colors, all my PSs have faded. Mine are guitars that get played all the time however. No case queens here. They are kept humidified, smoke free at home and temp controlled, but are musical instruments first and foremost. Tone first, looks secondary. Always.
:)

I'm kinda shocked that it faded like that. I really liked the Pomegranate color, but I kinda dig that... whatever it is now color too.

I'm kinda shocked that it faded like that. I really liked the Pomegranate color, but I kinda dig that... whatever it is now color too.

My first PS faded so bad in 8 years I had it refinned. No direct sunlight at all, only reflected light. My production PRS cu 22 semi hollow LTD has not faded at all in all this time, and its been hanging with the rest. Oh yea, all my PS are Nitro if that matters.

Back