I've Never Seen This Before.

Fascinating!!!

If money was no object, it would be mine ...... wait, no, ......... a Trem?!! ...... deal killer for me.
That's highly illogical.

As a 2012(where the volume and tone controls are in the 'correct' position) Santana owner, I thought I'd chime in seeing this one...Wow, a pawn shop in West Virginia? Something has gone drastically wrong for this Private Stock instrument to be where it is right now...very strange to me.:confused:

As a 2012(where the volume and tone controls are in the 'correct' position) Santana owner, I thought I'd chime in seeing this one...Wow, a pawn shop in West Virginia? Something has gone drastically wrong for this Private Stock instrument to be where it is right now...very strange to me.:confused:
I had the same thought!

As a born and raised Mountaineer I'm not surprised about the guitar and who. No big box stores in WV. Just local stores. Actually quite a bit of money in that part of the state. However I can't understand why someone would have ordered something like that. Mostly cover bands and country was all I ever saw. Then again maybe it's stolen and they figure no one would look for it in WV o_O

Back