I will take two please

Double necks are the Ahab's whale of guitars. At least for me. You lust for them but something that defies logic in a lot of ways.
That one is really cool being a co-joined Santana, but this one knocked my socks off. There's another description I could use but I won't...
But, as someone mentioned, what ever would I play it for? I can think of two, maybe three numbers that I can manage to play where it wouldn't be a disaster or embarrassment for me. I'm not that great a player to justify one.

Double necks are the Ahab's whale of guitars. At least for me. You lust for them but something that defies logic in a lot of ways.
That one is really cool being a co-joined Santana, but this one knocked my socks off. There's another description I could use but I won't...
But, as someone mentioned, what ever would I play it for? I can think of two, maybe three numbers that I can manage to play where it wouldn't be a disaster or embarrassment for me. I'm not that great a player to justify one.
I could never do one justice or even have a decent use case for one but do they look cool or what.
But yes a lot of shekels to hang on a wall and look purty!

Back