It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over.

594s are priced up in the "main player" range for me, and as much as I like them P90s are never more than a side event. I'd go for a P90 S2, but a P90 Core is out of my range.

Hope the right people hear that. I could see myself with an S2 P90 guitar down the road. Always wanted one, but like you it wouldn't be a "main" guitar and I wouldn't want to drop that coin on a cool but not primary guitar.

Hope the right people hear that. I could see myself with an S2 P90 guitar down the road. Always wanted one, but like you it wouldn't be a "main" guitar and I wouldn't want to drop that coin on a cool but not primary guitar.

Sometimes, you just never know what's going to be primary.

When I bought my first CU22 Soapbar, I figured it'd be a passing fancy. Soon I found myself with two of them, plus two McCarty Soapbars, one with a RW neck, and one with Mahogany.

Then I got back into humbuckers, and now after a hiatus, I'm dipping my toe into the Soapy bath waters all over again! ;)

Soapies are an acquired taste for some players, but for others (like me) they're a great option for lots of styles.

I'm keeping my humbucker guitars, too. It'll be nice to have more choices.

I know you're probably going to pick it up down the road a bit, but I'm ready for clips now! Congrats again, she's a looker for sure.

I tell ya, I'm always wrong. At least on this internet thing. I always thought it wasn't over until a slightly overweight, but certainly not objectionally so in today's politically correct world, woman sang.

Now I know why I'm always getting into trouble on the interwebs!

Back