Introduction of me....Hellooooo Good People

Bach88s

I am a farmer from the Midwest and have always loved music. I played guitar in quite a few rock bands for fun and always have had an obsession for quality gear when I could swing it. I have played pretty much all the big name makers out there and have a pretty nice collection. I came into PRS in the 80s and have never looked back. My new addition is a Silver Sky and I am stoked. I don't do the band thing so much any more and am pretty much retired. I sit in my basement working out modes and on theory to better my playing. That is my crossword puzzle brain tease nowadays :) I love animals and always try to do the good for them. Including my little 2 year old spoiled rat terrier named Bella.

I didn’t think farmers had enough free time to play guitar.
I’d love to see your first PRS.
lol. In the good ole days of walking beans and bailing hay there was less time. Now a days technology has made things so much easier. I wish I still had my first PRS. I traded that guitar for an Artist model with a factory Floyd Rose on it.. The other two are a Silver Sky Nebula 1 of 500 and a Silver Sky with a maple board. I will get some photos up soon.... :)

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like some great guitars. What’s next?
Thanks, I am not sure. I am hooked on the Silver Sky right now. I was wanting to see what color changes are coming if any for the year. But if things kinda stay the same I am wanting to pick one up in the gold finish with a rosewood board. The Nebula is more of a collector so I wont honky tonk on that much lol. I would love it if PRS would come out with a roasted flame neck on that guitar. I have a strat like that and the dark wood is beautiful

Thanks, I am not sure. I am hooked on the Silver Sky right now. I was wanting to see what color changes are coming if any for the year. But if things kinda stay the same I am wanting to pick one up in the gold finish with a rosewood board. The Nebula is more of a collector so I wont honky tonk on that much lol. I would love it if PRS would come out with a roasted flame neck on that guitar. I have a strat like that and the dark wood is beautiful
Love my Silver Sky! Great guitar.:cool:

Love my Silver Sky! Great guitar.:cool:
I am not that great of a player, but I know a good guitar. JM and PRS nailed it with this guitar. The balance of the pickups, the light weight, the body contour on the back, the neck heal and the lower cut out on the bottom horn, bone nut, the tilt back head stock for more sustain, the reversed elongated headstock, the locking tuners, the improved tremolo, the no screw back cover plate, the impeccable fret work, 7.25 radius, and nitro on the newer models. They did a heck of a job on this guitar.

Last edited:
lol. In the good ole days of walking beans and bailing hay there was less time. Now a days technology has made things so much easier. I wish I still had my first PRS. I traded that guitar for an Artist model with a factory Floyd Rose on it.. The other two are a Silver Sky Nebula 1 of 500 and a Silver Sky with a maple board. I will get some photos up soon.... :)

Scored a nebula. Nice job!

Back