Intro + NGD (better late than never)

Boss

This has got to be one of the most confusing guitar forum episodes ever.

Here I was on BaM (when it was still functional) lurking, learning and developing plenty of GAS thanks to all you fine enablers. I was waiting until I actually had a PRS guitar (best guitar I've ever played/owned, love these things) to start posting (I gotta say you guys have some fantastic rigs, wow). And when I was about to post my NGD and Intro (which would still pale in comparison to what I've seen posted) thats about when it suddenly broke. I first thought it was me getting banned before I even started (now that's what I call proactive moderating). So I ask mr google why, and I see traces of BaM on a couple of friendly forums. So I'm like great, then I read news about the new PRS forum so I'm like even better, then I go there and lurk and I'm like WTF, this seems like a lively place, last post is in 2009 in some sections? (No offence to anyone frequenting "that" forum, I mean no disrespect) Me thinks I shoulda actually read the new forum announcement posts.

Me also thinks that since acquiring a PRS guitar that GAS would/should be gone, right? Wrong. A certain addiction takes effect, no matter how much you like your rig.

Well I guess we live and learn

Anyway I'm here now and looking forward to getting to know you folks (and enablers) better.

I promise to post pics, no matter how crummy they are.

My apologies for the waffling

d70c03cd.jpg

Thanks Dan, yea its been interesting. Glad to be here.

Hmm I really need to use more paragraphs

That's a relief (spelling too I hope). I think I'm gonna fit right in

Yep well and truly noted. If I could figure a way to use my phone to post em it'll make it that much easier and quicker too

Back