Internal Server Error...Aaaarrrrggg!

I have found a way around the errors, sometimes. I copy my entire post that received an error, then delete it, then back out of the thread, re-enter, paste back in a new reply and immediately hit “post reply”. It seems to work, not sure if that helps or means anything. o_O

I have found a way around the errors, sometimes. I copy my entire post that received an error, then delete it, then paste back in and immediately hit “post reply”. It seems to work, not sure if that helps or means anything. o_O

But have you remembered the foil hat?!

I have found a way around the errors, sometimes. I copy my entire post that received an error, then delete it, then back out of the thread, re-enter, paste back in a new reply and immediately hit “post reply”. It seems to work, not sure if that helps or means anything.

I've found a slight workaround is to delete the quoted emojis and proceed with your post. Works in this instance, just as long as I remember to delete the emoji first, then post.

Totally agree. I’ve had the error pop up BEFORE hitting the post reply button. Feels like a buffer overrun or capacity issue of some sort. Once I get the error, there’s no way I can modify it and get it submitted. Cookie poisoning?
Exactly my thoughts. I almost always get the error before even trying to post, typically shortly after it saves what I have typed so far.

I have found a way around the errors, sometimes. I copy my entire post that received an error, then delete it, then back out of the thread, re-enter, paste back in a new reply and immediately hit “post reply”. It seems to work, not sure if that helps or means anything. o_O
The quick post working would be consistent with a buffer issue. In my experience it doesn’t always work.

Exactly my thoughts. I almost always get the error before even trying to post, typically shortly after it saves what I have typed so far.

The quick post working would be consistent with a buffer issue. In my experience it doesn’t always work.
Doesn't explain why certain word combinations sets it off though

from the crop of current production These were selected and tested.

Interesting. Same words, different order. Best to send James the failure - if it will go in a DM. I’ll do that.

I’ve had some luck with this too. I even copy/paste my attempted post into a Word doc, got out of the forum, went back in and cut/paste into an edit of my post.

What’s weird is when your typing up a new thread, in my case a NGD when I got the Goldtop last month. I got the error while I was still typing, before I even posted the thread.

I never get any errors?

I access this site mostly via chrome with the ublock origin add blocker, or android phone through lastpass browser, and from a few different countries and random wifi / 4g, with no issues???

James has a thought. Observe:
This works.
These are selected and tested valves.
From the crop of current production.

And this works
These are selected and tested valves From the crop of current production.

Girls are From Venus. Boys are From Mars.

But change F to f and it fails.
It’s like From is a dirty word when not capitalized. Who knew?

Last edited:
James has a thought. Observe:
This works.
These are selected and tested valves.
From the crop of current production.

And this works
These are selected and tested valves From the crop of current production.

But change F to f and it fails.
It’s like From is a dirty word when not capitalized. Who knew?

Back