Internal Server Error...Aaaarrrrggg!

Girls are from venus, boys are from mars?

Girls are from Venus, boys are from Mars?

:confused:

slope

Last edited:
the theory was “select” with the bad word...so the two in combination. I errored when I added select to my previous quote of your post.
If James runs block scripts searching for trigger terms, ‘select’ is a reserved term in some systems. SQL injection @sshats love that stuff.

“Gimme an F!!!”

I errored quoting @bodia with an emoji just a second ago in a different thread. Dropped it and it posted fine.

If James runs block scripts searching for trigger terms, ‘select’ is a reserved term in some systems. SQL injection @sshats love that stuff.

“Gimme an F!!!”

I errored quoting @bodia with an emoji just a second ago in a different thread. Dropped it and it posted fine.
Oh crazy, so it's some terribly implemented input sanitizer? Wow, they will let just anyone write software these days, won't they? ;)

my apologies. i know when that behavior would've started and that's been a few months. that's a lot of time to deal with that nuisance. didn't know it was happening! sorry for the pain in the ass experience

Is there a correct place/way to bring things like this to your attention? I'm always happy to submit detailed bug reports!

Back