Incoming...

Chris528

Mods are complete and shipping out tomorrow.
777a8dde2cbeaac3af4b27d8ec12c99f.jpg

Nice Chris!!! I cant thank you enought for pointing me with Brian's guitars. I'm doing only the nut upgrade for now. Corey is a really cool and kind salesman.

Funny to see that you sticked with the zebra pu's. I tought you would go all black or nickel covers. I like how they look, nonetheless I'm maybe putting SE nickel cover on it.

I got to wait until May to see the guitar... Tell me about anxiety!!!

Hope to see more pics and a demo on this beautiful axe. Love the top on yours... Mine is more plain.

Nice Chris!!! I cant thank you enought for pointing me with Brian's guitars. I'm doing only the nut upgrade for now. Corey is a really cool and kind salesman.

Funny to see that you sticked with the zebra pu's. I tought you would go all black or nickel covers. I like how they look, nonetheless I'm maybe putting SE nickel cover on it.

No worries, I knew Corey and Brian would take care to you.

All of my PRSi have nickel pickups and kinda like the zebra. I may change them out later on.

Nice photo! That top looks killer!

I think zebras look out of place on some guitars but I think they really "pop" on this guitar and contribute to the overall aesthetic. Vintage Zombie Ax!

Last edited:
Been "out for delivery" and I've been off for 4 hours. Luckily I went to the gym for 2 hours, but now I'm dying waiting for it.

HURRY UP UPS!!!

Finally!!

Took a few quick pics then had to play it. This guitar is absolutely perfect for me!

Will post more pics later
fedbe62a89f2f8627f77071c566bbee3.jpg

20cd40ec3eabd71237e5501636900b0d.jpg

Very nice Chris.

Come on now, tone report with the ZM lick :D
I actually learned the lick today with the help of YouTube.

Back