Incoming NGD

tyfu20

Fast Man....let me tell you my story
I just parted with both of my SE semi hollows 2017 Zach Myers with SD 59's and Custom 22 with trem. I loved the sounds of both, but the neck of the Zack was causing me tons of pain in my left hand hand every time I'd finish playing a show with it and the 22 neck always felt a little thin for my liking. I love the feeling of the necks on my S2 satin singlecut and Bernie, can play them all night. Different necks, but both extremely comfortable for me. Which leads me to my latest purchase that I hope will satisfy my semi hollow love and search for comfortability. Got a crazy deal on a 2017 dark cherry S2 Singlecut Semi-Hollow that'll be here tomorrow, wish me luck.

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/tyfu20/media/Screenshot_20181023-030623_zps1vwyhhei.png.html

Last edited:
I have the ZM and I have been suffering with wrist pain a lot lately. Is the S2 that much of a difference from the ZM???

I have the ZM and I have been suffering with wrist pain a lot lately. Is the S2 that much of a difference from the ZM???

Never saw the the reply sorry. The neck just feels more comfortable to me, not as thick which has great for the pain relief.

Back