I'm VERY TICKED OFF at PRS :(

You did, and Spinal Tap "it goes to eleven" is my avatar, but my favorite number is 13....

But that’s unlucky, so you should make like an elevator and go straight to fourteen.
I’m pretty sure I’ve told this before, but when Mrs insisted on buying Blondie; I advised her that it was 13. So she kidnapped it and held it until we went to Experience to find another one - so for a few months I had 12 and she had one.

So...Bodia should probably get 13 and 14 to arrive at the same time. He can think of it as 13 and a spare if he wants to tempt fate.

But now that I think about it, she’s nice enough she should probably have a few of her own.

So...Bodia should probably get 13 and 14 to arrive at the same time. He can think of it as 13 and a spare if he wants to tempt fate.
People are funny. In China they feel about the number 4 like we do for the number 13. The word for the number 4 sounds very much like the word for death so they omit the 4th floor from elevator panels and call it the number 5 for example (just like we sometimes do for the number 13). Yet we don't see any higher frequency of malady on our 4th floors and they don't see anything unusual on their 13th. Odd isn't it?

But that’s unlucky, so you should make like an elevator and go straight to fourteen.

I’m pretty sure I’ve told this before, but when Mrs insisted on buying Blondie; I advised her that it was 13. So she kidnapped it and held it until we went to Experience to find another one - so for a few months I had 12 and she had one.

But now that I think about it, she’s nice enough she should probably have a few of her own.

You guys are right about 14. That would really be 13 with me holding on to the Proto until I'm ready to sell it to Hans.

And this is what healthcare has come to here in the US: Musician trading amp knowledge, and externalized internal dialogues, for medical care. ;)

There should be a warning label on PRS cases:

The Surgeon General has determined that PRS guitars and amplifiers are addictive to health care professionals. If you have a PRS addiction, please contact your lawyer immediately. Your lawyer is specially trained to dispose of the product correctly. PRS addiction can lead to becoming a professional musician or composer and endangering your sanity.

I hate trees because they make such good oxygen. I’m going to go post about it right now at MotherNature.como_O

There should be a warning label on PRS cases:

The Surgeon General has determined that PRS guitars and amplifiers are addictive to health care professionals. If you have a PRS addiction, please contact your lawyer immediately. Your lawyer is specially trained to dispose of the product correctly. PRS addiction can lead to becoming a professional musician or composer and endangering your sanity.
I dont have a problem. You have a problem. My addiction perfectly under controll. I can stop whenever I want to.

Understandable. After all, each new acquisition is THE player, requiring no others (until the next one catches your eye).

At least that’s how my mind works. :oops:

I took that to extremes. For a while, there could be only one.

[cue Highlander meme]

It kinda made the most sense to me, but somehow that changed. I blame my PS guitars. They triggered an irrational impulse. I’m now sentimental, emotional, unable to let go. I’ve become the same way about amps.

Makes no real sense, but there it is.

Back