I'm VERY TICKED OFF at PRS :(

How much have you both had to drink this evening...?

So'k. You'll both look gorgeous to the rest of us by the end of the day anyway, but then again, I'll be sitting at home chuckling from within my living room sipping a beer. :)

Are you insinuating we need to get a hobby?

Wait.........this is our hobby. :oops:

Are you insinuating we need to get a hobby?

Wait.........this is our hobby. :oops:

Nope. Just thinking about what's important and what's not. By contrast, my apologies for contributing to the unimportant things in your life... :(o_O:oops:

Had been somewhat introspective recently. Was concerned about what's worth pursuing or not... the hamburger / hot dog refreshments discussion... or the tan pants / pterodactyl discussion... then I realized none of this is important... and sat down and shed a tear in retrospect... and that if a person "keeps pitching" stuff at people, they'll only end up with a sore throat or worse.

Nope. Just thinking about what's important and what's not. By contrast, my apologies for contributing to the unimportant things in your life... :(o_O:oops:

Had been somewhat introspective recently. Was concerned about what's worth pursuing or not... the hamburger / hot dog refreshments discussion... or the tan pants / pterodactyl discussion... then I realized none of this is important... and sat down and shed a tear in retrospect... and that if a person "keeps pitching" stuff at people, they'll only end up with a sore throat or worse.

I think I forgot to add a couple of these: ;):D

Last edited:
Back