I'm VERY TICKED OFF at PRS :(

horax

I'm so angry I could spit...

I've always been a tele guy. I've tried every guitar you could find, and I always love the tele most.

I have whittled it down to only one tele...an American Original 50's tele...darn near custom shop quality. Best sounding and feeling tele ever....way nicer than the 52 RI, IMO.

Lately I find myself picking up my S2 singlecut standard first! Dangit! I didn't want this to happen! it's very versatile, and so nice to play I can't help myself. I've started to re-think my approach here, but still love my tele...I just rarely play it now. I play my S2 over my 1966 SG JR, even. the S2 is THAT good.

I hate this!

Dangit, PRS, why do you make such good gear???

I'm so angry I could spit...

I've always been a tele guy. I've tried every guitar you could find, and I always love the tele most.

I have whittled it down to only one tele...an American Original 50's tele...darn near custom shop quality. Best sounding and feeling tele ever....way nicer than the 52 RI, IMO.

Lately I find myself picking up my S2 singlecut standard first! Dangit! I didn't want this to happen! it's very versatile, and so nice to play I can't help myself. I've started to re-think my approach here, but still love my tele...I just rarely play it now. I play my S2 over my 1966 SG JR, even. the S2 is THAT good.

I hate this!

Dangit, PRS, why do you make such good gear???

Sounds like it's time to clear the stable and add another PRS!

Welcome to the party. Here's your name tag, the drinks and food are over there. You can try to find a seat, or just hang out and shoot the breeze. PRSi is the talk of the day, but please don't feel badly if other guitars are passed over in this discussion. After all, it's a PRS party...

Back