I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

Several different shades of blue here...depending on angle/lighting. Still my #1.

WFo3t8y.jpg

6nnoS3B.jpg

agklkrA.jpg

One of the best one piece quilts I’ve seen!

Quilt smilt! Check out the mini-toggles!;)

I’m sure someone here has one of those blue guitars that has faded to yellow...

Alright, first of all I’d like to thank all of you who’ve posted your wonderful guitars. You’re all winners in the sense that even a blue PRS is better than any color of any other brand of guitars.

There have been some incredible guitars, and as much as I hate to admit it, there’s probably more than a few that I wouldn’t mind taking for a spin behind closed doors (and in a darkened room).

But! Since there can be only one. The winner is....

@veinbuster’s one-off 25th Anniversary Dragon.

vnQjDBy.jpg

7d9NgZD.jpg

CcqO9f8.jpg

ZlWVuGz.jpg

Any Dragon, whether you’re into the aesthetics or not, is an amazing feat of design and execution. But if you couple that with what’s essentially a Golden Eagle it’s even more special, and most importantly what must be a totally exciting guitar to play.

If you check all the other blue 25th Dragons you’ll notice they’re all a completely different color of blue. This one appears to sit somewhere in between Bahama Mama and Faded Blue Jean.. I’m unsure of what color blue this actually is, perhaps @veinbuster could clarify this for us?

Anyhow... Congratulations, buddy!! You have the best blue PRS on the forum! And it has earned the almost unheard of, mythical, Blue Bangin’! Award!

fT0ii9z.jpg

Alright, first of all I’d like to thank all of you who’ve posted your wonderful guitars. You’re all winners in the sense that even a blue PRS is better than any color of any other brand of guitars.

There have been some incredible guitars, and as much as I hate to admit it, there’s probably more than a few that I wouldn’t mind taking for a spin behind closed doors (and in a darkened room).

vnQjDBy.jpg

7d9NgZD.jpg

CcqO9f8.jpg

ZlWVuGz.jpg

Any Dragon, whether you’re into the aesthetics or not, is an amazing feat of design and execution. But if you couple that with what’s essentially a Golden Eagle it’s even more special, and most importantly what must be a totally exciting guitar to play.

If you check all the other blue 25th Dragons you’ll notice they’re all a completely different color of blue. This one appears to sit somewhere in between Bahama Mama and Faded Blue Jean.. I’m unsure of what color blue this actually is, perhaps @veinbuster could clarify this for us?

Anyhow... Congratulations, buddy!! You have the best blue PRS on the forum! And it has earned the almost unheard of, mythical, Blue Bangin’! Award!

fT0ii9z.jpg

7JMUEjZ.gif

vnQjDBy.jpg

7d9NgZD.jpg

CcqO9f8.jpg

ZlWVuGz.jpg

fT0ii9z.jpg
A wise choice!

Back