I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

Plus you know that Blue Dragon sounds killer with a Madagascar RW neck!

My two blue favs are both in VB’s collection.

But then I remember all the killer blues owned by 11Top, Tosca, Markie, Tonart, ViperDoc and ... :)

Plus you know that Blue Dragon sounds killer with a Madagascar RW neck!

My two blue favs are both in VB’s collection.

But then I remember all the killer blues owned by 11Top, Tosca, Markie, Tonart, ViperDoc and ... :)

Honestly, hating blue (or any color guitar for that matter) is a solid life choice. It helps keep desire at bay.

Woohooo!!! I won!!!

I called the correct winner!!

And just to reiterate. Woohoo!!
IdioticAppropriateAmericankestrel-max-1mb.gif

I think what truly distinguishes the winner is the top, that classic les Paul literal curly maple pattern. It is truly a vein buster. Keep that blood pressure down, boys.

Alright, first of all I’d like to thank all of you who’ve posted your wonderful guitars. You’re all winners in the sense that even a blue PRS is better than any color of any other brand of guitars.

There have been some incredible guitars, and as much as I hate to admit it, there’s probably more than a few that I wouldn’t mind taking for a spin behind closed doors (and in a darkened room).

But! Since there can be only one. The winner is....

@veinbuster’s one-off 25th Anniversary Dragon.

vnQjDBy.jpg

7d9NgZD.jpg

CcqO9f8.jpg

ZlWVuGz.jpg

Any Dragon, whether you’re into the aesthetics or not, is an amazing feat of design and execution. But if you couple that with what’s essentially a Golden Eagle it’s even more special, and most importantly what must be a totally exciting guitar to play.

If you check all the other blue 25th Dragons you’ll notice they’re all a completely different color of blue. This one appears to sit somewhere in between Bahama Mama and Faded Blue Jean.. I’m unsure of what color blue this actually is, perhaps @veinbuster could clarify this for us?

Anyhow... Congratulations, buddy!! You have the best blue PRS on the forum! And it has earned the almost unheard of, mythical, Blue Bangin’! Award!

fT0ii9z.jpg
And with a fretboard like that Paco is enthralled. Closest thing to a dinosaur.

Back