I Will Pick The Best Blue Guitar On The Forum.

My entry hasn't arrived yet; it'll be here tomorrow, but here's the seller's pic:
ozdj7kwvxcartds3wj5q.jpg

Singlecut Satin Artist Package Brazilian

Since dealers are probably reluctant to enter their own personal guitars into this contest...I’ll put this here for a friend.

s1oyBI5.jpg

There may be something in a very similar color (hopefully) showing up on PSF in the coming weeks/months....

mmmm, I love that sausage quilt.

I know I'm late to the party,but I only own 1 blue guitar.

For the record, this is a PRS Private Stock guitar, and this guitar identifies as a PRS Private Stock.

This guitar is really a PRS Private Stock trapped in a Fender Sonic Blue Jagstang body.

Who am I to question how a guitar identifies.

49687854677_2d2d6d666a_b.jpg

Since dealers are probably reluctant to enter their own personal guitars into this contest...I’ll put this here for a friend.

s1oyBI5.jpg

There may be something in a very similar color (hopefully) showing up on PSF in the coming weeks/months....
TUBULAR! I remember Brian’s thread on ordering it - the PS # is his birth date - how cool is that?

Always wanted to see how close the Sub Zero Glow was to my OMG. Sometimes it looks like it’s a darker shade, other times quite different.

As long as there's non-PRSi being posted, this ones about as far as can be because I made it myself when I was 22 and a cabinetmaker. It was my third attempt at guitar making with the first two being stillborn. This one actually made it to completion...more or less. over the decades of kicking around without being cased it developed a nasty twist in the neck. I had it fixed about 10 years ago by a REAL luthier. It plays great now but they had to plane down the fingerboard (Brazilian) to get it flat and refret it. The neck, which had been really nice ended up a wee bit thin for me, so it doesn't get played all that much. But at least I have one decent product from my woodworking past.
20200721-082357-resized.jpg

20200721-082401-resized.jpg

20200721-082432-resized.jpg

...and it is blue...

Back