I still like the cream colored pickup rings vs. the white ones. Thoughts?

When I found out PRS had wood rings I had to try something :) one of my latest deals had chrome rings and LOOKED Killer but I was thinking some black might look cool but then I saw the Ebony wood rings and ----
Pictures don't really do it justice

Before

AFTER

Really nice and dark ebony and the woodgrain looks really cool up close :)

Hmmm...I recently had the PTC install some Benedetto B-7 pickups and they used the pup rings that came with the pickups...I wonder if that inspired them at all...would be cool if I did.

Because mine really came out great. I still owe you guys better pics, will try to take them during the day this weekend.

When I found out PRS had wood rings I had to try something :) one of my latest deals had chrome rings and LOOKED Killer but I was thinking some black might look cool but then I saw the Ebony wood rings and ----

Before

AFTER

Very sharp! And I ordinarily don't go in for wood rings...but those look GREAT.

Before

AFTER

That looks wicked!!

How I tried to love maple pickup rings for my Cherry Sunburst McCarty, finished them just right, got a great gloss, looking good, cracking bad. Got a second set for free from John H. and started on them... decided nope, I put the aged cream plastic ones back on and there they stay, one of those has a tiny hairline crack that is filled with....me, can't get me out of the crack no matter what I do. I gave away both wooden sets eventually to a guy in England.

Back