I haven't been here in awhile....

Colt

Hello all!

I was a new guy on here when I decided to put down the guitars for drums, but here I am coming back to guitar!

I couldn't stop thinking about it and my wife finally caved one day and told me I need to get back into it. She wasn't a fan before I sold everything :eek:, but she said as long as I don't end up with a music studio worth of gear again, she's on board.

Last I was on here, I had sold all of my PRS Guitars. I just got a 2019 Tremonti USA delivered today. Pretty much my dream PRS and I don't think it has sunk in yet that I have it :D

I still regret selling that S2 Custom 24 10 Top I had though....that thing was sweet! Hopefully the guy that got it from me still enjoys it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to chatting with some of you again!

-Colt

Welcome back and nice pickup! Thats a model that has recently moved up pretty high on my wishlist after playing one a last year for the first time. There's been a couple recently that it was all I could do to not buy it. Maybe when the world gets back to some sort of normalcy...

Welcome back and nice pickup! Thats a model that has recently moved up pretty high on my wishlist after playing one a last year for the first time. There's been a couple recently that it was all I could do to not buy it. Maybe when the world gets back to some sort of normalcy...

I told myself if I was gonna get back in, it was gonna be in a bigger way than when I left it. This guitar was something I wanted from the moment I started playing. The nicest piece I have ever owned!
I ended up with a Mesa Badlander 50 combo too, so once I get a chance to plug in, I'm gonna be in heaven!

Behold, the prodigal son has returned! Let's kill the fatted calf and put a ring on his finger and a robe on his back. Or, like give him a pick and a PRS Tshirt or something.

Congrats on the Tremonti! What's next? Archon? ARCHON!

I don’t deserve any treatment like that. I’m just a wannabe!

Hi!

Trick is to order your gear on Ambien...plausible deniability. I may have posted this before somewhere around here, probably was on Ambien then so don't recall, nope, no recollection.

I got a good laugh out of this. I can't deny your logic!

Back