I got new picks today, and they're fun.

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
mepicks.jpg

Can I ask where you ordered them from? I'm looking for some custom picks for my band.

I ordered from Clayton Custom. While I like the picks, they were far slower than advertised, and told me my order was reprioritized because I used a discount code - so, just setting expectations that they're not nearly as fast as they say. The picks are well printed and high quality, so I will use them again, but don't believe the speed hype.

Reprioritized due to a discount code? Punishing a customer for using a discount which is part of their marketing program designed to draw consumers in. And then they told you that?

At least they could have the business sense to keep that to themselves!

That's a new one.

That's pretty cool, Aahzz.

I guess I should order some for my clients, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a design that matches my complete lack of distinguishing features!!

;)

A £1k fedora and a black t-shirt
In order for that to work, I'd have to be like the Grand Ole Opry's Minnie Pearl, and have the price tag hanging from the hat.

Can't do it. Not original.

When I drew a cartoon strip for the law school newspaper - oh yes, I did that - my trademark was a top hat, but later, Slash had the same idea, and I can't use that, either.

"How about a really old guy wearing an adult diaper?"

"Not. There. Yet. Thanks a bunch!"

In order for that to work, I'd have to be like the Grand Ole Opry's Minnie Pearl, and have the price tag hanging from the hat.

When I drew a cartoon strip for the law school newspaper - oh yes, I did that - my trademark was a top hat, but later, Slash had the same idea, and I can't use that, either.

You’re forgetting your trademark “half glass” Martini, with two olives.

How about a music note on one side and a QR code on the other with website link? Maybe logo on each side! I looked at the Clayton site Aahzz mentioned, and they do have XL pix that they say are good for advertising but not for playing guitars!! Here is a simple example I made up for ya!!!

Pick_FrontBack.jpg

Back