I found a bag of five winged tuners

Not sure. I was so unmotivated with my cleaning task that I had to not dwell on them very long.

I’m gonna get to the bottom of my parts bin and find out though.

Now that you mention it, maybe that does ring a bell?

They were separate from everything else just sitting in a ziplock way in the back of my store room.
Maybe you should go get an X ray?????

Sex while holding my wing tuners brought me to the ER........

Last edited:
Has Paco moved on from Dinosaurs to winged tuners?
He never really went through a dinosaur phase.

He was raised on wings and had them figured out by age 3, which should make people who still can’t use them without having a hissy fit feel bad about themselves. I mean, maybe he had an advantage being born on Xmas eve?

He’s onto GarageBand now, mostly to play the fake electric guitar. I really need to get him one of those little kid electrics and put the .50 cal. in his room. Never too early to learn the Mesa tone stack.

He never really went through a dinosaur phase.

He was raised on wings and had them figured out by age 3, which should make people who still can’t use them without having a hissy fit feel bad about themselves. I mean, maybe he had an advantage being born on Xmas eve?

He’s onto GarageBand now, mostly to play the fake electric guitar. I really need to get him one of those little kid electrics and put the .50 cal. in his room. Never too early to learn the Mesa tone stack.

I’m guessing I just just remembered the dinosaur on his t-shirt

I have a vague recollection, many moons ago, of someone sending you five they felt they could never use. I think the sixth (or maybe the first) had been smashed to bits.
You should send Th3mike on a hunt for a winged 7 string. Then you could have 12 spares, because the Christmas tree would be lopsided on a seven, and that would be wrong.
I believe you are correct. I was going to post the same thing before I read yours. I think someone posted here that they had 5 of them (I think free) and you (Sergio) figured you always needed extras and claimed them... Seems like just a couple years ago

My recollection was, somebody needed one and could only find a full set, so they bought it and then offered the other 5 free here and Sergio claimed them so he'd have spares. I may have dreamed it though...

My recollection was, somebody needed one and could only find a full set, so they bought it and then offered the other 5 free here and Sergio claimed them so he'd have spares. I may have dreamed it though...
I’m fairly positive I’ve got enough to make a full set out of ‘em.

I just feel a little ungrateful forgetting about who and where they came from.

I have a partial set as well... and 2 or 3 full sets as well I think... projects guitars ready to go... any one got a 14' wide planer or a router sled? How about a band saw with a 14" height cut?

Hey hey hey!!

I finally went through all my piles of crap and consolidated it all.

And…. I found another matching tuner for the five!

And some ebony buttons for had no idea I had!

And an Excel trem I thought I put on something!

Hot damn! I wish I could find a PRS husk now.

Hey hey hey!!

I finally went through all my piles of crap and consolidated it all.

And…. I found another matching tuner for the five!

And some ebony buttons for had no idea I had!

And an Excel trem I thought I put on something!

Hot damn! I wish I could find a PRS husk now.
Dang, there goes my PRS Banjo conspiracy idea.

Back