I found a bag of five winged tuners

sergiodeblanc

In my basement that I don’t recall where TF they came from.

Did you give them to me? And why were there only 5?

Did I buy them knowing I must have a few spares somewhere to make a full set?

I don’t even have a guitar to put them on I don’t think?

Maybe if I keep digging in my storage room I’ll find one?

In my basement that I don’t recall where TF they came from.

Did you give them to me? And why were there only 5?

Did I buy them knowing I must have a few spares somewhere to make a full set?

I don’t even have a guitar to put them on I don’t think?

Maybe if I keep digging in my storage room I’ll find one?
It’s possible that instead of finding five tuners…you actually lost a guitar with one tuner. As I remember there was a lot of Margarita and Vueve Clicquot consumption during the “design on a dime-bag” days. Miss those days…

I have a vague recollection, many moons ago, of someone sending you five they felt they could never use. I think the sixth (or maybe the first) had been smashed to bits.
You should send Th3mike on a hunt for a winged 7 string. Then you could have 12 spares, because the Christmas tree would be lopsided on a seven, and that would be wrong.

How many of each side do you have?
Not sure. I was so unmotivated with my cleaning task that I had to not dwell on them very long.

I’m gonna get to the bottom of my parts bin and find out though.

I have a vague recollection, many moons ago, of someone sending you five they felt they could never use. I think the sixth (or maybe the first) had been smashed to bits.
You should send Th3mike on a hunt for a winged 7 string. Then you could have 12 spares, because the Christmas tree would be lopsided on a seven, and that would be wrong.
Now that you mention it, maybe that does ring a bell?

They were separate from everything else just sitting in a ziplock way in the back of my store room.

Back