I can't imagine why I would need a PRS double-neck guitar….

I never realized that PRS ever made a double neck guitar. Where the hell have I been? Asleep at the wheel I guess.

Never watched it. Maybe I should. Jennifer Connelly is a total babe.

It's a very different sort of double neck!

And despite the presence of Ms. Connelly (yowzah!) and Les's son's boss, I didn't particularly care for it. Oh, I'll watch it for a couple scenes (all Jen, all the time!).

Never watched it. Maybe I should. Jennifer Connelly is a total babe.

Don't do it! It's quite easily the biggest bummer of a movie you could ever see, I called my mom and then started a fight with my girlfriend after watching it... You've been warned.

Don't do it! It's quite easily the biggest bummer of a movie you could ever see, I called my mom and then started a fight with my girlfriend after watching it... You've been warned.

Hmmm...I called your mother, but I didn't fight with your girlfriend after I saw it.

It is not a happy movie.

Wait until you see Tim's Chevron (with each other) flame maple necks. It was a hoot holding them up to an Ipad to show the blanks to a half-awake dude on the other side of the planet (Australia is on the planet right?).

I cyber'd Tim...or he cyber'd me...I don't know, but it was good. Was it good for you Tim?

Back