Hot DGTy Dog.

I just can’t with Portillo’s anymore, it takes too damn long to get your order.

Like, I get why people from out of town flock to the joint or why the ones in other states are packed, but I literally pass ten other places that serve the same Sysco crinkle cuts.

And look… I am a bulbous man but if you have more than a curious sip of a chocolate shake with a GD piece of chocolate cake blended into it… JFC

I just can’t with Portillo’s anymore, it takes too damn long to get your order.

Like, I get why people from out of town flock to the joint or why the ones in other states are packed, but I literally pass ten other places that serve the same Sysco crinkle cuts.

And look… I am a bulbous man but if you have more than a curious sip of a chocolate shake with a GD piece of chocolate cake blended into it… JFC
scathing, but us foods truly is the enemy of the good.

Hopefully it sounds and plays the business.

qFTNNcP.jpg

Hot dog!

(those of you with kids of a certain age will get it)
mickey-mouse-clubhouse-goofy.gif

Patiently waiting pricing on a WL run from Brian's...

Mr. Laszlo, when does that marvelous looking DGT arrive at your domicile?
I actually want to take a road trip and pick it up. It'd be nice to say hi to Jack!

But can't make a plan now, I have Covid. I presume you're looking at a blue guitar? I honestly think my Special was a prettier guitar than the one I'm getting. But it simply wasn't my thing, not because of the color of course.

Last edited:
I actually want to take a road trip and pick it up. It'd be nice to say hi to Jack!

But can't make a plan now, I have Covid. I presume you're looking at a blue guitar? I honestly think my Special was a prettier guitar than the one I'm getting. But it simply wasn't my thing, not because of the color of course.
Actually...I am going with orange tiger on this one!

I know, right?!?!?

I decorated every Portillo’s in Illinois.

My advice is to not sit under anything that looks heavy.
Happy House hotdogs in West Chicago IL building is partly made of the original Portillos hotdog wagon.

I grew up in WC. Ate a crap ton of hotdogs there.

Mind you this is the name of a town, not the west side of Chicago which prob reduces my street cred.

Back